Jay is an active monitor of the news media, and posts daily about topics that interest him. If you’d like to live in the stream and review everything that Jay finds interesting and important, you’ll want to check out his Twitter feed.
If you’d rather review an edited, rich-media version of his “tweets” broken into categories, you’ll want to check out his Recent News blog. There, you can also view and subscribe to the RSS news feeds for the following categories:
- MindWaves – Meditation and Awakening
- OccupyTheCourts – Political Activism through the Courts
- ProSeAction – Banks Behaving Badly – BofA Lawsuit
- Tranzitioning – Changes to our Society & World
- UpSidez – Real Estate Investing
Finally, if you’d rather see the following topics in your facebook news stream, simply “like” these facebook pages: